Monday, September 6, 2010

Welcome Post

Hello everyone welcome to Natalie's School Blog. I am Natalie and I am a secondary student. I like every colour on earth because each colour means different meaning and I also like playing sports and creating art. The school that I study in is in Hong Kong. This blog will tell you all about what I learnt at school and what is the life at school is. The purpose of me creating this blog is to help me to reflect what I did each day and it will help me to get me better to know about blogs. My ICT teacher told us to create a blog and I thought is was a really cool idea because I can type what I think about each day at school. This blog will also help me to remind me what I did in the past years.

2 comments:

  1. Natalie, this is a very thorough welcome post: well done! I have spotted a few typing and grammatical errors, so please take some time to read through the post again and make any corrections to see. To help, try reading aloud and slowly, to see how it sounds. Or ask one of your parents to look at it.

    For the case studies, it looks like you have done some good research. Can you please put in some links to the sites you have used? For instance, where you say "Another case", you can make these words a link that point to the article you refer to.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far your posts are short and clear, and I like how detail your welcome post and Tolland man is. I think you could improve on asking people to comment on your posts.

    ReplyDelete